We are a certified ‘Safe and Secure’ Level 1 hotel. Your health and safety is our priority. Before you book, we encourage you to read through the booking requirements for your stay.
What is a 'Safe and Secure' Level 1 hotel?
The 'Safe and Secure' certification is awarded by Sri Lanka Tourist Development Authority (SLTDA) to hotels and establishments that have met all COVID-19 Health Protocols and are committed to maintaining the highest operational health and safety standards at all times.
Classification of level 1 hotels, information on pre-purchases and other official guidelines may change based on directives issued by the Government of Sri Lanka. Therefore, we kindly ask our guests to stay updated via Sri Lanka Tourist Development Authority (SLTDA) protocols and the airline that you booked your flight with prior to making a reservation.
What are the booking requirements?
- International travellers visiting Sri Lanka with a tourist visa
- Dual citizenship holders travelling with a tourist visa
- Resident visa holders travelling with a tourist visa
- Sri Lankan citizens travelling with a tourist visa
- 1. Hotel Booking:
- A pre-confirmed booking at a 'Safe & Secure' Level 1 hotel, depending on the duration of stay
- Guests can use all facilities available at the certified ‘Safe & Secure’ Level 1 hotel including pool, spa, gym and restaurants
2. COVID-19 Travel Insurance:
- Must be pre-purchased with a one-month cover of USD 50,000
- USD 12 per person
- Payment must be made at the time of booking confirmation
- All travellers must have a COVID-19 Travel Insurance in addition to their private insurance plans
3. Required Documents at the Airport:
- Evidence of a negative PCR test result taken 3 days before departure
- Completed Health Declaration form
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card / Certification – original certificate in English or a certified copy of English translation
4. PCR Testing:
- PCR tests are performed by an approved private sector laboratory
- Each PCR test costs USD 40 per person
- Payment for the PCR tests must be made at the time of booking confirmation
- Fully vaccinated guests must,
- Undergo the first PCR test upon arrival
- If the test result is negative, no further quarantine is required
- Non-vaccinated children ages 2-18 years who are accompanied by fully vaccinated parents should take a second PCR test on day 7 after arrival
- Non-vaccinated guests should,
- Undergo a PCR test upon arrival and on day 14
- If guests stay 5-14 days, the second PCR test will be conducted 24-36 hours before departure
- Children below 2 years are exempted from day one PCR testing. However, if the accompanying parent/guardian develops symptoms or is tested positive, the accompanying children are required to undergo PCR testing.
How do I get to the hotel?
- Transportation from the airport (Bandaranaike International Airport or Mattala Rajapaksa Hambantota Airport) to the hotel will be charged at 100 USD per trip, one way
- You will be escorted in a luxury Mercedes-Benz Vito
- Airport transfers, transfers from another Level 1 hotel to Amari Galle and excursions to approved places of interest must be pre-purchased at the time of booking confirmation
Kindly contact our Reservations team for more details and assistance on the above booking requirements.
ONYX Clean in Partnership with ECOLAB
We would like to assure you of our dedication and commitment to cleanliness at every step of your journey. Click here to learn more.