- All room rates and services are subject to a 6% government tax in compliance with local regulations. A 50% surcharge will be applied to airport transfers scheduled between 23:00 and 7:00.
- Each reservation is subject to the hotel provider's change and cancellation policy, which may vary. Guests are typically required to notify the hotel of any cancellations at least 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. In the event of a prepaid reservation cancellation, guests will be charged the applicable change or cancellation fees as stated in the confirmation email or indicated in the hotel's policy.
- When making a hotel reservation, guests are kindly requested to provide their flight number, time of arrival or departure, number of people, and the full name of each guest.
- Guests are who choose to book airport transfers should reserve at least 3 days before their scheduled arrival date.
- To arrange the airport transfer, guests need to provide their flight number and time of arrival or departure
- Additional charges will be applied for transfers. Cost may vary depending on the mode of transportation, travel date, and luggage.
- Guests are reminded to adhere to Malaysian Law and avoid carrying any prohibited items when entering the country. It is essential to familiarise oneself with the current customs and import regulations before traveling.
Check-in & Check-Out
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID of the primary guest and booking details, including the confirmation letter, or booking number, at the reception desk.
- Identification documents may include a passport, national ID card, or driver's license.
- A deposit of MYR 150 per night for miscellaneous expenses is required upon check-in. This amount serves as a security deposit for any incidental charges during the stay and will be refunded at check-out, subject to hotel policies.
- The refund process for the security deposit varies based on the payment method. If deposit was paid in cash, the guest can expect an immediate refund upon check-out. For local credit card payments, please allow up to 14 working days for the refund to be processed, while foreign credit card payments may take up to 30 working days.
- During the check-out process, guests are required to provide their room number for verification purposes.
- To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- Children below the age of 6 years can stay and eat for free at our hotel.
- Each room can accommodate up to 3 children below the age of 13 years.
- Baby cots are complimentary, available on request and requires a minimum of 1 day advanced reservation.
- Free breakfast for kids under 6 years of age. Charges will be incurred for other meals and in-room dining service.
- Extra beds can be provided on request at an additional charge of MYR 165+ per bed per night. 1 day advanced reservation is required. A maximum of 1 extra bed is permitted for Executive Deluxe, One Bedroom Suite, and Amari Suite.
- For safety and privacy concerns for guests, drones cannot be used unless permission is granted to fly a drone. Guests must contact the hotel to request permission to fly a drone. The granting of permission is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Smoking is not allowed in any of our guest rooms. Dedicated smoking areas are available at designated outdoor areas.
- A cleaning fee of MYR 1,000 will be charged to guests who smoke in areas designated as smoke-prohibited to cover the additional cleaning and restoration expenses.
- Our hotel does not impose any restrictions on serving alcoholic beverages on any particular days or holidays.
- The minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages is 21 years old.
- 10 rooms or more are considered as a group booking. The deposit amount for group bookings will be subject to the agreed contract negotiated between the booker and the designated sales representative. The remaining payment for group bookings can be made through bank transfer or a credit card with authorised documentations and signatories.
Amari SPICE Penang
2 Persiaran Mahsuri, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900 Malaysia
هاتف: +604 683 1188
- Bookings: All room rates and services are subject to a 6% government tax in compliance with local regulations. A 50% surcharge will be applied to airport transfers scheduled between 23:00 and 7:00.
- Check-in & Check-Out: To ensure a smooth check-in process, guests are required to present a valid government-issued ID of the primary guest and booking details, including the confirmation letter, or booking number, at the reception desk.
- Children: To apply correct charges, the date of birth of any traveling child is required during the reservation process.
- خدمة واي فاي مجانية
- خدمات الغسيل والتنظيف الجاف (تُطبّق رسوم إضافية)
- صرف العملات
قد يُطلب منك تقديم بطاقة الائتمان المستخدمة لتأكيد الحجز عند تسجيل الوصول.
visa master americanexpress